BBQ BEEF SHORT RIBS
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 4-6 hours
- Serves : 6 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon pure vegetable oil
- 2-3 pounds Stockman & Dakota Bone-in Or Boneless Beef Short Ribs
- 1 18 ounce bottle hickory smoke barbecue sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients together and rub all over ribs. In large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add ribs and sear on all sides.
Transfer ribs to a slow cooker. Cover with barbeque sauce.
Cover and cook on HIGH 4-6 hours or LOW 8-10 hours or until meat falls off the bone and is fork tender.