SWEET 'N TANGY BBQ WINGS
- Active Time : 3 Hour 10 Minutes
- Total Time : 3 Hour 10 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1 bottle (21.6 oz each) Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 2 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
Whisk together barbecue sauce, mustard, honey and red pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Remove 3/4 cup of the barbecue sauce mixture; cover and refrigerate for later use.
Place chicken in large resealable freezer-weight plastic bag. Add remaining barbecue sauce mixture; seal bag. Turn bag over until chicken is coated evenly with the barbecue sauce mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover large baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. Drain chicken; discard marinade. Place chicken in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Do not crowd chicken pieces to encourage browning.
Bake 30 minutes; turn pieces over. Bake 30 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (180°F) and skin is crisp. Brush with the reserved 3/4 cup barbecue sauce mixture before serving.