Shoppers Fall Apple Harvest Fest
Celebrate fall! The autumn harvest brings rich, delicious flavors. Shoppers offers locally sourced apples and all of your favorite apple treats.
The Honeybear Apple Promise & Sustainable Apple Farming
We partner with Honeybear Brands to bring our customers some of the finest eating apples in the world. Honeybear is committed to producing the best eating apples in the world. They began growing apples in a small Minnesota orchard in the 1970s, and have become a leading supplier of premium quality apples and one of the foremost developers of exciting new apple varieties. Honeybear’s TruEarth program also ensures your apples are grown with the best sustainable farming practices, following strict protocols that guarantee stewardship of the land, minimal environmental impact and protection of natural habitats.
We carry many types of apples. Learn the differences between these delicious apple varieties.
- Honeycrisp: A honey of an apple, this variety sets the standard. Refreshingly sweet and tart with a crisp, crave-able texture that is sophisticatedly satisfying.
- Pazazz: Everyone is looking to add some Pazazz to their life. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and tart with exceptional crispiness and a raucously loud crunch.
- First Kiss: You never forget your First Kiss! Fresh, sweet and unexpectedly lovely – this apple is juicy and refreshing.
- RiverBelle: Delicately crisp and flavorful, the RiverBelle is equal parts sweet and acid, delivering just the right amount of sweet and sass. It’s an up and coming darling from the heartland!
- SweeTango: Sultry and smooth, SweeTango is a blend of honey-sweet with subtle hints of fall spices. The lingering aftertaste is sublime.
Fun Apple Facts
Here’s a few things you might not know about apples.
There are 2,500 varieties of apples grown in the U.S., but the sour crab apple tree is the only variety native to North America.
It takes about 36 apples to create one gallon of apple cider.
Apples are a member of the rose family.
Apples ripen six to 10 times faster at room temperature than if they are refrigerated.
Try your hand at these delicious apple-themed recipes. From breakfast to dessert, apples are a fall favorite!