Many of our pharmacies offer Comprehensive Medication Reviews and medication management services designed to help you with all of your medication needs.
· Take many different medications?
· Have difficulty taking medications?
· Want to know how your medications work?
· Worry about drug interactions?
· Struggle to pay for medications each month?
· Have more than one medical condition?
· Visit more than one doctor or health care professional?
The goal of Medication Management Services (MTM) is to bring you high-quality, personalized care through a one-on-one session with a trained pharmacist.
During your medication management consultation, the pharmacist will thoroughly review all of your medications, including:
· Prescription medications
· Over-the-counter (OTC) products
· Dietary supplements
As you work with the pharmacist, you will receive:
· Advice to help avoid potential drug interactions or side effects that may be caused by your medications
· Help saving on your monthly out-of-pocket prescription costs
· Answers to any questions you have regarding your medications or health conditions
· A Personal Medication Record; an up-to-date list of your current medicines
· Support and communication with your doctor to make any recommended changes to your medication regimen
Participate today and gain peace of mind knowing your medication regimens are safe, effective and as simple as possible. The cost of this service is covered by some Medicare Part D plans and other health plans.
Health plans and health care professionals should contact SUPERVALU Pharmacies® Clinical Programs Department at 1-800-783-0458 for more information.