RASPBERRY JALAPEÑO FREEZER JAM
- Active Time : 1 Hour 0 Minutes
- Total Time : 5 Hour 0 Minutes
- Serves : 56
- 6-7 half pint freezer jars
- 3 cups crushed fresh raspberries (about 18 ounce)
- 1 cup finely minced fresh green jalapeño peppers seeds and membranes removed
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1.75 ounce package fruit pectin
- 6 cups Essential Everyday Granulated Sugar
Wash and rinse containers; set aside. Have all ingredients premeasured.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven over high heat, combine crushed berries, jalapeños and vinegar; stir in pectin. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar; bring back to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Skim off foam; discard foam.
Carefully fill prepared freezer jars, leaving a ½-inch head space; cover. Let stand at room temperature until completely cooled.
Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year. Thaw in refrigerator.