- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 45 Minutes
- Serves : 10
- 2 tablespoon Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 3 ribs Wild Harvest Organic Celery Hearts sliced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest Natural Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Ground Black Pepper
- 2 15 ounce cans Wild Harvest Organic Tomato Sauce
- 2 14.5 ounce cans Wild Harvest Organic Diced Tomatoes undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Wild Harvest Organic Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Wild Harvest Organic Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 15 ounce can Wild Harvest Organic Pinto Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can Wild Harvest Organic Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can Wild Harvest Organic Garbanzo Beans rinsed and drained
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, celery, peppers, jalapeño, garlic, salt and pepper. Sauté until onions are translucent (about 5-7 minutes).
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, oregano and cayenne pepper. Bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until celery and peppers are tender.
Add in beans and simmer until heated through (about 5 minutes).