CAJUN SAUSAGE & TORTELLINI PASTA
- Active Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serves : 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 links smoked Andouille sausage sliced
- 1/2 10 ounce package Essential Everyday Frozen Diced Red & Green Peppers
- 1 8 ounce package sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 19 ounce package Essential Everyday Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 1 15 ounce jar Essential Everyday Creamy Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Fancy Shredded Italian Style Parmesan Cheese
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, peppers, mushrooms and garlic. Sauté until slightly browned (about 6-8 minutes).
Meanwhile, prepare tortellini according to package directions.
Add pasta, Alfredo sauce and Cajun seasoning to sausage mixture. Cook until heated through. Stir in tomato and cheese.