DILLED SHRIMP SALAD SANDWICHES
- Active Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : several hours
- Serves : 6 servings
- 1/2 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Arctic Shores Frozen 91-120 Count Peeled & Deveined Tail-off Cooked Shrimp thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh snow pea pods cut into thirds, blanched
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 6 crunchy dinner rolls
- - tomato slices, lettuce if desired
In small mixing bowl, combine ranch dressing, dill and cayenne pepper; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine shrimp, pea pods and bell peppers. Toss with dressing; salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
To serve, divide salad among dinner rolls; top with lettuce and tomato slices; if desired.