with Chipotle-Mango Slaw
- Active Time : 25 minutes
- Total Time : 1 hour
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- - juice of 1 lime divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 16 ounce package Arctic Shores Frozen 51-60 Count Peeled & Deveined Tail-off Uncooked Shrimp thawed
- 3 cups coleslaw mix without dressing
- 1 cup mashed ripe mango
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- - bamboo skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
- 8 6-inch fajita style flour tortillas warmed
In medium bowl, combine oil, lime juice (reserving 1 tablespoon), 2 tablespoons cilantro, cumin and chili powder. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, mashed mangoes, onion, sour cream, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, remaining lime juice and remaining cilantro. Toss to coat; salt to taste. Set aside.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Place shrimp on skewers; discard marinade. Grill shrimp, turning once, until cooked through and opaque (about 8-10 minutes).
Remove shrimp from skewers and place in tortillas. Top with slaw and serve immediately.