VEGETABLE PASTA BAKE
- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 1 hour
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1/2 package organic penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons Culinary Circle 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small zucchini julienned
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 jar Culinary Circle Rosa Pasta Sauce (24 ounce)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and garlic; sauté until vegetables are tender (about 5-7 minutes).
Toss vegetables with pasta and pasta sauce. Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Top with cheese.
Bake, covered, in a preheated 375°F oven 30 minutes; remove cover and continue baking 10 minutes or until cheese is browned and bubbly.