over Angel Hair Pasta
- Active Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday All-purpose Flour
- 4 tablespoons cold Essential Everyday Butter divided
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1/2 16 ounce package Essential Everyday Pot Ready Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place flour in a shallow dish; salt and pepper to taste. Dredge chicken in flour. Set aside.
In large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken. Sauté 2-3 minutes; turn over and continue sautéing 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to plate; keep warm.
Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
Add lemon juice, chicken broth, wine and capers to skillet. Bring to a boil, scraping brown bits off bottom of skillet. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons cold butter and parsley; salt and pepper to taste.
To serve, place chicken over pasta; pour sauce over chicken and pasta.