TARRAGON & LEMON SALMON
- Active Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 50 minutes
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Arctic Shores Frozen Salmon Fillets thawed
In small bowl, combine all ingredients, except salmon. Whisk until well combined. Pat fillets dry with paper towels.
Place salmon in a 1-gallon recloseable food storage bag; pour marinade over salmon. Seal bag and marinate, in refrigerator, at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade. Place on grill; grill salmon 10 minutes per inch of thickness, or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning over half way through cooking.