'DRUNKEN' MUG CAKES (PANETELA 'BORRACHA' EN TAZA FACIL)
- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 15 Minutes
- Serves : 2
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 about 2 cups Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix with pudding in mix
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
For cakes, spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters, cake mix and cinnamon in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug. Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set.
For syrup, combine lime peel, lime juice, water, sugar and rum extract in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until sugar is dissolved when stirred.
Poke holes in cakes with fork; pour half of syrup over cakes. Let stand 1 minute. Invert each cake onto a plate; pour remaining syrup over cakes. Serve with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.