BANANA WALNUT PANCAKES
- Active Time : 35 Minutes
- Total Time : 35 Minutes
- Serves : 4
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 1 med = about 1/2 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Sliced banana, cinnamon and honey, optional
Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside. Mix milk, mashed banana, Egg Beaters and Fleischmann's in separate bowl until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until blended. (Do not overmix. Batter should still be slightly lumpy.) Let stand 10 minutes. Stir in chopped walnuts.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Ladle batter into skillet, using a scant 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on top; turn and cook 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
Serve topped with more sliced banana, cinnamon and honey, if desired.