BERRY GOOD FROZEN YOGURT PIE
- Active Time : 3 Hour 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 3 Hour 15 Minutes
- Serves : 8
- 2 mini bags (34.0 g each) Orville Redenbacher's® Smart Pop!® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemonade sugar-free drink mix
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 quart berry-flavored frozen yogurt or sorbet, softened
- Lemon slices, optional
Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels.
Combine hot popped corn with dry drink mix in large bowl. Coarsely crush popcorn with hands. Mix 1/2 cup of the whipped topping into crushed popcorn. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Gently spoon softened frozen yogurt into popcorn crust, spreading evenly on top. Top with the remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Freeze uncovered 3 hours or overnight.
Cut pie into 8 servings. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.