CHEESY MASHED POTATOES
- Active Time : 45 Minutes
- Total Time : 45 Minutes
- Serves : 10
- 2 pounds red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1-1/2 1-1/2 cups = 6 oz cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 1% cup lowfat
- 1/2 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped, optional
Place potatoes in stockpot. covered with water. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
Place potatoes in large bowl. Add cheese, milk, and Parkay. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until Parkay is completely melted and potato mixture is smooth. Stir in onions. Garnish with bacon, if desired.