DRUNKEN REFRIED BEANS
- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 20 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 2 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons frozen chopped onion
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mexican Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro, drained
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup Mexican beer
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
Place bacon in large skillet; heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 1 minute more. Add drained tomatoes, beans and beer; stir until combined.
Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook 10 minutes or to desired thickness, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.