RO*TEL® SLOW COOKER WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
- Active Time : 8 Hour 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 8 Hour 15 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) great northern beans
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Sour cream and lime wedges, optional
Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place 1 can undrained beans in slow cooker; mash with potato masher or spoon until smooth. Drain second can of beans. Place beans, chicken, undrained tomatoes, broth, onion, cumin and oregano in slow cooker; stir to combine.
Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
Remove chicken and pull into shreds with 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; stir to combine. Serve chili with sour cream and lime wedges, if desired.