HERBED CHEESE & LOX CRACKERS
- Active Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 80 minutes
- Serves : 10 servings
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teaspoon Wild Harvest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Baby Dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped Wild Harvest Organic Fresh Thyme
- - Wild Harvest Organic Stoneground Wheat Crackers
- 3 ounces smoked salmon nova lox
- 1/4 cup capers
- - sprigs of fresh dill for garnish
Slice off top ¼ of garlic bulb. Place in center of a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil. Fold foil around garlic to seal. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 1 hour; cool. Squeeze bulb to release roasted garlic.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and roasted garlic; salt and pepper to taste. Using an electric mixer, mix until well combined and fluffy. Fold in herbs.
Spread herbed cheese on crackers; top with salmon lox, capers and small sprigs of dill.