with Dijon Tarragon Sauce
- Active Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serves : about 8
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Light Mayonnaise divided
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Essential Everyday Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper divided
- 3/4 cup Essential Everyday Crispy Panko Style Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- 8 ounces cooked lobster meat chopped
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Butter
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 8 silver dollar buns toasted
- - tomato slices
- - lettuce
In small bowl, combine ¼ cup mayonnaise, tarragon, mustard and ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine remaining ¼ cup mayonnaise, bread crumbs, green onions, egg and remaining ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper until just combined. Salt and pepper to taste. Gently fold in lobster meat. Shape into 8 mini lobster cakes. Set aside.
Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and oil; when sizzling, carefully add lobster cakes. Sauté until golden brown on both sides (about 3-4 minutes).
Place on toasted buns and top with a dollop of Dijon tarragon sauce, tomato and lettuce.