HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- Active Time : 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Serves : 10
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound Odom's Tennessee Pride® Mild Country Sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (30 oz each) frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 6 to 7 minutes until crumbled and browned, stirring occasionally. Remove sausage and drain well.
Stir together 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, sour cream, cooked sausage, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper in large bowl. Fold in hash brown potatoes until well combined. Spread the hash brown mixture over bottom of baking dish. Bake 50 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake another 10 minutes or until casserole is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes.