SMITHFIELD PORKINATOR SANDWICH
- Active Time : 10 Minutes
- Total Time : 40 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1 Smithfield pork tenderloin
- 12 slices Smithfield smoked bacon cooked crisp and drained
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion thinly sliced
- 6 large ciabatta sandwich rolls sliced open horizontally and toasted
- 12 slices Farmland Deli style ham
- 3/4 cup Shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Arugula or spinach leaves, for garnish
Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place tenderloin on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast about 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing very thin.
Meanwhile, mix together salad dressing and barbeque sauce, and set aside.
Saute onion slices in oil over medium heat until very tender and dark golden brown.
Place bottom half of each toasted roll on baking sheet and spread with barbeque ranch dressing.
Top with ham, pork tenderloin, caramelized onions, shredded cheese and bacon.
Place under broil until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from oven, top with arugula (or spinach) and crowns of rolls to serve.